Evolutionary Mentoring aims to support the acceleration of your personal evolution. It does so by working with any issue you may need to increase your strength and self-confidence to become even more productive and balanced in multiple dimensions. Work performed during the sessions employ decades of expertise coupled with a deep appreciation for ethical principles using an intuitive and consciousness-based paradigm.
Take advantage of in-person 1-on- 1 Evolutionary Mentoring sessions with Nanci Trivellato and Wagner Alegretti in San Francisco (Sept. 30 to Oct. 1) and Los Angeles (Oct. 11–12). Reserve a spot and we will contact you to schedule based on your availability and remaining spots.
About 1-on- 1 sessions and Wagner and Nanci’s Work
The work performed by Nanci Trivellato and Wagner Alegretti is derived from their three decades of joint activities centered on research, education, and individual mentoring in the field of multidimensional personal development around the world, from Rio de Janeiro to Tokyo. The broad-spectrum of phenomena they have experienced firsthand, especially out-of- body experiences, provide them with a significant edge for the work they do in these sessions.
With over 1,000 clients whom they have coached in Evolutionary Mentoring sessions since 2004, Nanci and Wagner have the experience to help you to define a game plan for achieving your next breakthrough. The seasoned mentors can support you in achieving certain transformative altered states, developing your intuition, getting your next big idea, improving your leadership, or implementing healthier habits. Wagner and Nanci leverage I-ACT's community network of resources and experts on various wellness and development specialties to bring you the mentorship, techniques, and technologies you need to succeed.
Note: Evolutionary Mentoring sessions do not replace the specialized services provided by health professionals. I-ACT reserves the right to refuse admission.
Recent sessions have ranged a variety of objectives:
• Advice for conducting research, developing creative works, and support and consultancy for the writing of books and articles related to consciousness
• Assessment of your energy / intuitive performance and determination of the most appropriate steps and strategies to further mastery
• Support to overcome fear of the intuitive realms
• Guidance and support to identify or further one's life mission
• Checkup of energy practices and clarifications
• Evaluation of your psi or intuitive style and skills
• Clarification of questions pertaining to extraordinary experiences in general, including the out-of-body experience
• Examination of subtle factors that may be influencing you or others close to you
• Discussion of unusual phenomena experienced during childhood, including the effects this may produce both during childhood and later in life
• An opportunity to discuss issues in confidence for a consciousness-based perspective
• Optimizations and guidance for having fantasy-free, healthy altered states of consciousness, including those that tap into memory
• Comprehension and of advanced techniques that may be used to aide others
Subscribe to our website or mailing list to get updates:
The second course in our Organizational Well-Being: Leadership certificate series is coming up in English an Portuguese (Los Angeles & Online, TBA) and the first course in Portuguese (IAC Lisbon & Online, November 19)
Book launch lecture by Paulo Vieira de Castro in Lisbon (Civilizacao do Medo) on November 18 at IAC Lisbon
Upcoming e-book on Conscious Leadership
Meet Nelson & Manori of I-ACT at TransTech in San Francisco, October 13 - 14
Upcoming: Consciousness and biology anthology with two I-ACT chapters
Coming up in October! Neuma app: a new app to facilitate creative altered states In the works! Neumapod: a designer sensory isolation chamber
Like you, I-ACT believes a more conscious world is possible! We apply the power of intentional experiences to help you ignite your creativity, develop your leadership, strengthen your relations and support your integral well-being. With the realm of the subjective playing an increasingly important role for social and commercial enterprise, the world needs you to do more of what makes you awesome.
With I-ACT Evolutionary Mentorship, community events, and conscious tech resources, individuals and organizations tap into the power of intentional experience and rapport. Our clients develop more conscious leadership, creativity and well-being for more effective and meaningful personal, professional and civic life.
I-ACT works with innovators in the sciences, engineering, architecture and design, film and other arts, problem-solvers and creatives who seek their next breakthrough insight. We also help individuals who seek to remain healthy and vital through their demanding lifestyle. We draw on a trusted network of experts in consciousness development and wellness and leading-edge techniques and technology to help individuals and organizations worldwide.